Bamboo is itself a formidable plant that brings peace and positive energy in the home. It has its own wisdom and you can learn from him how to be flexible and how to open up the interior to revive the spirit. 🙂
Bamboo is considered lucky because in it are found all five elements of feng shui: wood (bamboo is putting himself in this category), Earth (bamboo grows in the ground), water (it wet), Fire (ii chicken symbol feng shui red or a red bow), Metal (glass bowl in which you fall into the category Metal bamboo). If you keep that in plastic or ceramic pots, then it is advisable to put a coin in the bowl or feng shui or metal figurine).
Depending on the the chapter you want to feel some improvement that’s why you have to keep in mind:
- 3 bamboo – happiness,
- 5 bamboo – Health,
- 2 bamboo – for love and marriage,
- 8 bamboo – for wealth and abundance,
- 9 bamboo – for luck. 🙂
Celery, since ancient times, was used by the Romans and Greeks, primarily as food, as medicine then, but eating this plant became popular only in the 18th century.
Celery root juice is an aphrodisiac and refreshing traditional.Increase its effects in combination with honey and some herbs spicy, it can be used as an aphrodisiac with immediate effect. More efficient than the root juice is made from the raw leaves with special hormonal stimulant qualities. Root tincture is obtained by macerating it in alcohol for 8-10 days. Tincture of dried leaves during maceration takes 5-7 days and the leaf cruel, 8-10 days. From all of the tincture taken 3-4 ml, 4 times a day with water. Celery is indicated in impotence brought about by the kidney and urinary tract diseases, cardiovascular diseases. Combats feelings of mental fatigue, physical and sexual.
Celery has other health benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory effect – Due to this property, celery reduce the severity of respiratory infections, such as colds, rheumatism and arthritis. Also, high levels of vitamin C prevents free radical damage, reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke and cancer.
- Low blood pressure – celery relaxes muscles around arteries, allowing them to dilate blood flow easier. Celery is good for relieving stress hormones. Also, high levels of potassium, calcium and magnesium helps lower blood pressure.
- Reduce cholesterol – When eating celery increases bile secretion, so helping to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Strengthens the nervous system – alkaline minerals in celery calms the nerves, reduce spasms and also help for a better sleep.
- Remove toxins – because of its diuretic, celery helps eliminate toxins from the body. In light of this, kidney stones and gallbladder are reduced. Celery helps to eliminate even pebbles urine.
- Heals bones – vitamin K excellent level increases bone density and prevents bone problems in the body.
- Strengthens the immune system – in celery existing Antioxidants are responsible for increasing immunity.
The outer eye is made of a highly sensitive screen, just as the windshields. It is very
important that the eye is always clean and moist because people always good to see objects and people around them.
So, every 20 seconds, the eyelids are closed, scattering tears all over the eye for
fine dust particles or anything else came in to clean the eyes, as the machines are used wipers and windshield fluid. If we do not blink as often, perhaps we do not see so well,
explains Dr Rob Hogan, president of the College of Optometrists in Lousiana, USA.
A black hole is a region of space in an area that nothing can
get out, not even light, due to gravity, the force that attracts objects.
This is “guilty” for the rotation movement of the Earth around the Sun.
If it did not exist, the Earth would float through space and people
would not be able to live on Earth. A black hole’s gravity is so
strong that even light can not cope attraction. And because the light
is pulled into the black hole can not shine and that is why it is
completely dark, Dr Marek Kukula explains a member of the Royal Observatory in London, UK.